HUI 4200 - anyone here own her?

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Dropped my car off for MOT today and was greeted with a V12 E-Type and this beastie!!
Didn’t realise there was more than just mine in the town! Would love to get in touch with the owner if on here.

970AE9D8-3212-45CD-AA67-31EC224357FE.jpeg

Robotsan

Club Member
Dropped my car off for MOT today and was greeted with a V12 E-Type and this beastie!!
Didn’t realise there was more than just mine in the town! Would love to get in touch with the owner if on here.

View attachment 53472

@julian - unless he sold it. Which is quite likely as it was up for auction. This was one of the first Z's I saw for sale which got me thinking "maybe...". Got a big turbo on it hasn't it.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Yes indeed chaps, it was bought at auction and has a big turbo drawing through a single DCOE.

@uk66fastback - ha! The MOT was for the family wagon - that’s why I was surprised to see two classics in the workshop! Two roses among the thorn of new machinery! 🤣

I was told the new owner was struggling to find parts or decide on the best head gasket for such a tuned motor, so I though I may introduce him to the forum if he’s not already a member.

@Alphabettispaghetti - looks like old school Post-It tech wins out 🤣