Le Mans Classic now 2022 ! Tickets.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Special edition of Le Mans Classic which'll celebrate the centenary of the 24hrs du Mans from the 29 June 'til the 2nd July 2023.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Someone should of told Chris his baguettes out.
Wishful thinking me thinks:EXTRAlol:
It was a bit stale by the evening, no wonder Mikey is gluten free EXTRA:D

Really enjoyed the whole event and clocked up just short of 2000 road miles round trip plus 500 nautical miles to get there!
Big thanks to Sean and the Bristol/Bath/South Wales massive plus Matt and James for making it a great camp!

Night racing at Arnage was the highlight for me plus I got my first ride in a Levin.
On wondering why all the young kids ignored the Zs and gravitated to Adam's Toyota AE86 I learnt all about the Japanese animé cartoon 'Initial D' and the JDM cult hero - nice work Adz :thumbs:

Hopefully see you all next year and we can persuade the old crew who wimped out this year to come back and up the numbers - you know who you are Tim, Jake, Status, John Palmer etc....

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hopefully see you all next year and we can persuade the old crew who wimped out this year to come back and up the numbers - you know who you are Tim, Jake, Status, John Palmer etc....
This was the original UK list :

Jonathan Woodrow (representing Mark in the Bristol 403...let no-one blame age - car or otherwise - lovely gentleman !)
Chris Vega
TimW
Paul Eaton
Neil Barber
Paul Tegg was 2x tckts
Austin Cook
Steve Hicks
Alistair Vincent
Johnny MD
Steve Silcocks
Mike / Mikee
Aidy Brown
John Jacklin
Matt Richards with James
Graham

status

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah trouble with being a rock god is that demand is high and had some big gigs going on and still have but maybe next year you might see jon and me back with the peasants

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah trouble with being a rock god is that demand is high and had some big gigs going on and still have but maybe next year you might see jon and me back with the peasants
We all know you like a bit of rough you media-queen.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Isn't it about time you hung up your wig and got a proper job rock dog?

Last edited:

johnymd

Club Member
Bit of a cock up on my behalf. I'd forgotten I'd said I would go and then my wife booked a weekend in Rome for that weekend. Must pay attention. I'll join you all next year as long as Dean isn't racing on the same weekend.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Wishful thinking me thinks:EXTRAlol:
It was a bit stale by the evening, no wonder Mikey is gluten free EXTRA:D

Really enjoyed the whole event and clocked up just short of 2000 road miles round trip plus 500 nautical miles to get there!
Big thanks to Sean and the Bristol/Bath/South Wales massive plus Matt and James for making it a great camp!

Night racing at Arnage was the highlight for me plus I got my first ride in a Levin.
On wondering why all the young kids ignored the Zs and gravitated to Adam's Toyota AE86 I learnt all about the Japanese animé cartoon 'Initial D' and the JDM cult hero - nice work Adz :thumbs:

Would love come next year need to see what it will cost.me :)

Jay.

Club Member
I'm 100% keen to come next year, I had even hoped to make a surprise visit as I had the long weekend off and space in a car, but it wasn't meant to be.

Excellent pictures and incredibly jealous.

toon_herit

Club Member
I made it to Le Mans Classic in the 260Z (and back) - 2,000 miles covered. It didn't go through any oil, water or brake/clutch fluid. Averaged a smidge over 28 mpg as well, so really happy. Didn't see any Datsuns at the circuit but were only there for 1 day and a bit hectic!
This is from one of our trips around the area.

IMG_0885.jpg