Le Mans Classic now 2022 ! Tickets.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Ticket at €91 or less with paddock access ?

Stand ok - pm me your name, postale address, email address and tel no please.

Accommodation - I can ask a nearby friend (village of Spay) if she'll lodge you - she speaks English as well. Which nights do you need please ?

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Jon, you will miss all this! And the racing at dusk and through the night - so atmospheric.

Rob, I think you might be confusing the good bits with lying on the ground outside, not being able to sleep.
It's the latter thing I've chosen not to do 🤪

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Here are the access plans and other useful information.

All the tickets are in the post to you !

The 'dress-code' is not 100% obligatory but it will be nice to get into the mood and wear it with a little class, right?

I'm aiming to be at the Epinettes campsite on Thursday, June 30 in the afternoon (my daughter Zoé is taking her "O-levels" in the morning so we'll see :)).

The track session for our club takes place on Friday morning at 8:30 a.m. so be on the pre-grid for 8 a.m. please!

I remain reachable for any questions: (0033) 784911377 + Whatsapp.

See you soon, Sean

Attachments

• Dress code.png
    Dress code.png
    393.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Liste des clubs.jpg
    Liste des clubs.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Plan d'accès circuit.jpg
    Plan d'accès circuit.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Plan d'accès stand.jpg
    Plan d'accès stand.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 16

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Two things :

1) apperitifs will be offered to attendees on the club stand, Saturday at 1pm.
Please be there since we want to see everyone together for at least once, your cars and do a brief photoshoot.

2) Following a last-minute cancellation, there is a track session free for this Friday morning at 08:30, €200 / £173

Have a safe but fun trip down and down't forget your sun-cream...the backs of your legs will otherwise burn from the sun and wind !