Steering and Suspension Bushes

SteveG

Club Member
Evening,

I have a question - Are suspension/steering bush kits for 280ZX available in the UK, or only in US (e.g. Rockauto, Zstore)?

Its just the postage costs are so high!

Thanks,

SteveG

Club Member
Like Derrick says, little if any in the UK, sometimes something will pop up on eBay but most stuff can be found on Rockauto. What are you after in particular?
I was going to do most of it in time. But Tension rod and sway bar end links seem quite perished.

Huw

Club Member
You should be able to get all that from Rockauto very cheaply no problem, the postage will probably be more expensive. On the plus side they deliver very quickly.

Graham Campbell

Club Member
hi
i have been restoring my ZX for a little over three year and I found a company call conceptua tuning. They are very helpful and got most of my running gear part from there.
they are in brixham Devon . You can find them on E bay
hope this helps.

SteveG

Club Member
hi
i have been restoring my ZX for a little over three year and I found a company call conceptua tuning. They are very helpful and got most of my running gear part from there.
they are in brixham Devon . You can find them on E bay
hope this helps.
Ah yes. I didn't buy anything from RockAuto (US) because there are so many brands to choose from. However, I did take a shot on buying the Tension rod bushes off Ebay, and that was Conceptua (Devon). Good to know you found them helpful, thanks