Here we go again...

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
What are the long term plans for this car Dan?

Hi Rob, hopefully be a useable summer car. I'm keeping this one.

I won't be doing another unless its one to sell on and I'm bored... but I doubt that. This has taken way too many hours.

On another plus point, got all my stuff back from the powder coaters now. I really cant recommend Halex Finishing enough. Made a lovely job and extremely well priced.

Dan

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Without starting a new thread, does anyone know what happened to the recent one where the stainless door trim seal/felt thread was? I remember seeing a supplier on it and I need some, but I can’t find the thread!

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Without starting a new thread, does anyone know what happened to the recent one where the stainless door trim seal/felt thread was? I remember seeing a supplier on it and I need some, but I can’t find the thread!
this one?

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
this one?
Thank you Jon

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Looks really good, bet you are keen to see it finished so you can drive it.
Not in a rush, still a lot to spend and I have other things that are on the agenda before spending on this, so it’s on the back burner for now..!

RodimusPrime

Well-Known Forum User
Hey Dan, it's Matt from the Datsun parts earlier this afternoon. Nice to meet you and thanks very much for the stub axles!

Will be keeping an eye on your project - looks great.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Hey Dan, it's Matt from the Datsun parts earlier this afternoon. Nice to meet you and thanks very much for the stub axles!

Will be keeping an eye on your project - looks great.

Cheers Matt

Great to meet you! Not a problem, always at the end of the phone if you want any help

Dan

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
So I got some motivation finally... been holding off on it for a while as I was dreading cutting the vinyl and messing it up but it's easier than I remember. Managed to get the passenger side and front piece done.

Also got an uncracked dash from a member on here at great expense and hoping it doesnt crack anytime soon...

240Z.jpg