Yellow G-Nose for sale

status

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah my Z 4 m coupe was going to be ate the bottom with the 260 on top,it was one of those ramps that fix to one side of the wall and you just drive onto it but I needed 6 inches or I had to cut through the roof and the joists,cheaper to put a double garage in paddock which enabled me to buy another car,That yellow Zed would fit nicely in my collection and is sensible money and the panels are quite a good fit which couldn’t be said about a couple of Zeds we’ve seen for sale for similar or a higher asking price,if I had the room I might’ve had a sniff

Gnose

Well-Known Forum User

Paul_S

Club Member
Nothing sinister, selling all my toys, (the yellow Abarth at that dealer is mine too) to fund a house move
Sorry to hear you're selling your yellow toys. I'm a big fan of them.

I really want this one but am not in a position to buy it!

Thanks Alan, these cars (S30s) look quite different on drawings or from above than normal views. When we attended a PPC magazine event at Mallory Park (Party in the Park) I commentated on the PA during one of the Z sessions. I had to go to the top of the control building and when the Zs were queued up to go on track I was amazed how much an S30 tapers at the back.

This is a useful drawing because it includes over-fender measurements.

Is this going to make its way into your garage Rob?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Top man. I’d genuinely buy it if it had a standard rear light
I'd genuinely buy it if it was a ZG. I was very interested in a Z31 that was at Donington which was a lot cheaper. However I have to remember why I sold my last Zs - I have very limited storage and getting old for car jobs on my drive. I have a motorbike to tinker with and it's so much easier.

Last edited:
I'd genuinely buy it if it was a ZG. I was very interested in a Z31 that was at Donington which was a lot cheaper. However I have to remember why I sold my last Zs - I have very limited storage and getting old for car jobs on my drive. I have a motorbike to tinker with and it's so much easier.

If it was a genuine one it wouldn’t be £35k. Maybe you can get a local garage to look after it?

status

Well-Known Forum User
If I bought it I’d take the zg nose off and put the rear end back to normal,me and a mate did have a rear
panel but not sure wot we did with it many moons ago,also still got a 260 2+2 rear panel somewhere

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Maybe Mrs G could do the work on it, and you supervise? you're never to old to get a new hobby.