nissan 300zx z31 nt project car auto.

scb1957

Club Member
I have a 1988 Nissan Z31 Non turbo zx300 auto that has done less than 60,000 miles and is as solid as a rock. It was a car that i bought 12 years ago, intending to bring it back to pristine, but due to work commitments, I have this car sat on my drive, and i don't have the time to finish off the restoration, I am offering this car on this site .
It needs a bonnet respray, a headliner and a fuel sender. There is some bodywork required on the passenger door, plus the chrome trim around the rear passengers window requires attention. |Other than that, I dont think there is anything else wrong with it. The engine starts on the key. This car was a show car originally, and is Waxoyled and undersealed throughout. To cover my investment, I am asking £4000 for it. This insn't unreasonable as I have seen this car on Ebay for £10000.
If you can carry on this restoration, please ring me on +44 07989 512720. This car is based in Manchester, and currently has no MOT

scb1957

Club Member
Hi Huw, spent some time on it this weekend, and its coming up better than i though it would. The offer is still on, but i don't want to submit photographs in a half- arsed state. When i get it into a position where the photo's will do it justice, I will post them