Donington Historic Festival 2022

andrew muir

Club Member
Unfortunately even though I have booked we cannot attend Donnington this year due to other commitments that weekend. As a result I have a spare ticket I can email someone for free might as well get some use out of it!!! email me andrew@tetra-acoustics.com and I shall send you the eticket by return, Pity as I really wanted to see the group c cars!!

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Has any received their email tickets yet as mine were carried over from 2020

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Unfortunately even though I have booked we cannot attend Donnington this year due to other commitments that weekend. As a result I have a spare ticket I can email someone for free might as well get some use out of it!!! email me andrew@tetra-acoustics.com and I shall send you the eticket by return, Pity as I really wanted to see the group c cars!!
Sorry to hear that you can't make it Andrew, I was hoping to "catch up' with you. We'll miss your lovely 2+2 too.

DaveF

Club Member
Sadly, it looks like my car isn't going to be back from the paintshop in time for the show. Very disappointed. I have tickets for the weekend if anyone wants them. I would need to notify a change in car, but happy to do that if anyone needs. Drop me a message if you want them daveforster@propipe.co.uk

Huw

Club Member
Got an email today about booking a slot for the parade laps on both days. I assume there isn’t a Z only one just the ones that have to be booked at £10 a go?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
No Huw not this year. It was a nightmare last time for various reasons and it takes everyone away from our site.

Jay.

Club Member
Looks like I won't be able to attend with the car - do I need to notify anyone for a change of car?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Latest information:

Z Club of Great Britain/Classic Z Register

We look forward to welcoming members of your club to Donington Park's Infield on 30 April and/or 1 May! DIsplay vehicle bookings are now closed, but your members can still secure entry tickets at your club's 50% discount until 4pm on Thursday 28 April if they book online at: https://doningtonpark.msv.com/DP-22-Historic/Admission-Tickets or call 0344 225 4422 and quote your club code. Please note this is a different web address to the one your members used to book display parking passes and entry tickets before the 19 April deadline, and they won't be able to secure display parking passes.

Now that display vehicle bookings have closed, I can give you the numbers for vehicles for your stand at this year's Donington Historic Festival.

They are: Saturday 30 April - 28 and Sunday 1 May - 21**

Next week I will email you a stand map so you can see where your club is located in the infield.

Parade Laps
We will be offering a limited number of parade laps to club members and will have this evening emailed all display vehicle pass bookers with the link to book laps.

Entry and exit times for the Infield
On both days of the event you and your club members will be able to gain access from 7.30am until 10am. You will be able to exit the Infield from 4pm onwards.

**Please note that owing to the exceptional circumstances around the 2020 and 2021 Festivals, from which many bookings have been carried over, calculating the numbers of cars for this year is not an exact science. For any clubs who were registered with us in 2020 or 2021, there will be members who booked, didn’t request a refund when the event was cancelled (2020) or had to be held behind closed doors (2021) and may have forgotten that they have tickets. Everyone who holds tickets has been emailed by MSV, who own Donington Park, but inevitably some emails will go into spam filters etc.! So some clubs may find that they have fewer cars than are indicated through the display car booking records.

I hope the above all makes sense and that your members have a wonderful time at DHF 2022! If you have any queries before or during the event, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Looks like I won't be able to attend with the car - do I need to notify anyone for a change of car?
Jay, you won't be allowed into the 'infield/Club area' in a non-classic car so there is no need. At Donington you park outside the circuit and walk in with your ticket.

DaveF

Club Member

I did see that you can switch from a display car to a normal car.....so you don't have to pay again for parking. You just need to ring them or email.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I did see that you can switch from a display car to a normal car.....so you don't have to pay again for parking. You just need to ring them or email.
Parking is free at Donington. 'Normal' cars aren't allowed on the infield - it is part of the show area.

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Has anyone printed off their tickets that have been carried over from last year and year before, I have looked at my MSV account and the order is their just not sure about where the tickets are to print at home.

TB24O

Club Member
Hi all, i am bringing my car up to show and have brought display pass etc but would like to buy another entry ticket but can't find clubs discount code?
I have seen it on forum early could anybody let me know what it is please ?
On another note, just wandering if any body is coming up from the South on M1 and wishing to meet at Leicester fosse east services 21 a for convoy up to Donnigton? Just a thought, always makes it special seeing z"s on road together!😁👍Cheers Tim