Audio options

Joe-99

Club Member
Hello
I have a 1973 240z from texas and i am currently restoring it and wondered if there is anything out there to modernise the audio system in the car (bluetooth and all that fancy stuff) while still having that old school look inside and if so how easy is it to do?

Thanks
Joe

arcdef

Club Member
I went for this unit, it's very cheap but works well (not the loudest) and it has the retro look. Easy to wire up to new speaker wires, power and ground.

JK240

Club Member
I recently did this to the radio for my 510, bluetooth and twin USB sockets in the rear. Keeps the look yet allows audio streaming, spotify and phone calls, etc.

Cost me just £145 plus postage, super service from the guy too, highly recommended.

Cheers,

JK

I recently did this to the radio for my 510, bluetooth and twin USB sockets in the rear. Keeps the look yet allows audio streaming, spotify and phone calls, etc.

Cost me just £145 plus postage, super service from the guy too, highly recommended.

Cheers,

JK

That looks neat. what does he do?

Joe-99

Club Member
I went for this unit, it's very cheap but works well (not the loudest) and it has the retro look. Easy to wire up to new speaker wires, power and ground.

Sorry for some reason i didn't see these replies, that's great thank you so much!