New Panels

atomman

Club Member
I have used Gerson's panels for years now on early Volkswagens , I'm sure the S30 ones he is now producing are of the same great quality , I know a UK company that builds high end Z car uses them in the midlands

richiep

Club Member
Their range continues to grow and the quality seems very high from what I’ve seen. The rear quarters are a very welcome addition. Beautiful alternative to crappy old arch repair panels. Also like the fact they have full lower inner wing sections and the piece of bulkhead next to the battery tray.

Jay.

Club Member
These guys have the best reputation for fit in the US. They're expensive to get over here, so not many UK based reviews. APS seem to work well too

tyroguru

Club Member
I've had a number of items from these guys and so far they've been absolutely excellent. The rear quarter panel is a very welcome addition as I have damage there and will need to replace that at some time in the future. At the rate I'm going I'd better hope they are in business in 10 years time :) .

Great to see them expanding their range. Shipping is pretty stiff as it's UPS from Bogota so good if you can get your order together in one shot.