Group Buy: TechnoVersions Diff Mounts

arcdef

Club Member
Did you sent the email already? If not/if can be changed Id love a top mount please!

Thanks,

Ash

Jay.

Club Member
Sorry for the delay - I've had quite a few emails back and forth trying to arrange the logistics and get accurate pricing/quotes for the shipment, the timezone diference didn't help.

Below are the final prices. This includes shipping from the USA, Duty, VAT, handling fees and onwards postage to your door, recorded Royal Mail.

Please note that this is as accurate as I can make it having spent several hours on the phone to UPS, but until the package arrives in the UK and UPS tack on their charges I can't be 100% sure. As long as it doesn't get wildly out of hand then I'll just stomach the additional costs.

Diff Mount & Top Mount:

£140 £95

Diff Mount Only:

£103 £70

Top Mount Only:

£81 £56

Please send me a PayPal to:

jasonalty@googlemail.com

Either as F&F or add +4% for Goods & Services.

Although the postage is still making it expensive, I believe it's still a pretty good saving. If you wish to collect I can knock off £10 - either from Witney, OX18 or we can maybe arrange a pickup from Caffeine and Machine.

toopy

Club Member
Thanks for arranging this, that's a pretty good deal all in :cheers:

Also sent £100 to cover any additional cost.

Jay.

Club Member
Package is en-route!

Frustratingly I've had a last minute deployment and unlikely to be able to send these out until I get back mid-Aug (unless somehow the package gets here within the next week).

I'll apologize in advance :(

MCBladeRun

Club Member
Package is en-route!

Frustratingly I've had a last minute deployment and unlikely to be able to send these out until I get back mid-Aug (unless somehow the package gets here within the next week).

I'll apologize in advance :(
What Geoff-R said m8