First drive in 'new' 240z...

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Looks lovely Graham. The weather looks ominous though, put it away quick.

Dale

Club Member
That’s fast becoming my favourite colour, it looks fantastic.

And I’m not surprised you’re enjoying it, they’re a bit special.

Welcome

tyroguru

Club Member
Definitely "pops" against that dark sky! Also a fan of the white. Looks fantastic Graham - congrats on the new car and glad your wife likes it too as that helps a lot :) .

SacCyclone

Club Member
Yes, that is a great picture against the dark sky.

Soon it will be new shoes for the wife too.......RKR's equate to red bottoms I believe. LOL

peter_s

Club Member
What a fantastic looking car! The Rotas will fit like a glove.

Not a huge fan of the slotted mags, the Watanabe/Minilite style wheels is what's up :driving:

tyroguru

Club Member
The Rota's look great Graham, as does the whole car. I'd love to see more pictures if you can put some up some time!

Who needs to spend hundreds of thousands on a Lambo when you can have just as good a time in a Datsun, plus people don't automatically think you are a prick.

Yeah but who cares what other people think Ian? If you like a visceral experience with a machine then that thing would be breathtaking and not because of the fumes in the drivers cabin! I imagine that's why a lot of us have/had sports bikes as you can get a ridiculously thrilling experience without having to have that much money. It's all highly personal, subjective and nuanced though,

Unfortunately I can't fit a Lamborghini on my drive and the gaudy colours would probably clash too much with suburban Surrey :) .

Ian

Club Member
Well, thats why I have a Datsun with a greater power to weight ratio than the lambo, but it still costs me a ton less money. ;)

I've driven various supercars but nothing beats the experience you get in something like a Radical.