15x8 bodywork modification ?

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Yes tyres can be funny like that, some are more square and others more rounded.
I think your car looks perfect with the ride height, that's how I like it.

peter_s

Club Member
Thank you!

Yeah, I think a lowered car is just how a car should look to me. As long as it looks functional, it just looks so good in my eyes.

Turn & Burn

Club Member
qyS1cwEl.jpg
Fantastic looking beast, you probably wouldn’t set out to buy a gold car but it looks amazing!

peter_s

Club Member
Thank you very much!

Ha, no gold wasn't on my list at all :) When I saw the dealer pictures I didn't care, I thought it looked good

toopy

Club Member
Thank you very much!

Ha, no gold wasn't on my list at all :) When I saw the dealer pictures I didn't care, I thought it looked good

and the rear window louvers (which I'm not usually keen on) seem to sit well with the gold paint, very nice :D

Farmer42

Club Member
Apologies for reviving this old thread yet again but I have been looking at some wheels which are 15x8 et0 with 205 55 15 tyres. When I did some measurements, it look at though they would clear the arches without rubbing but would stick out.
I have stock body and suspension and would like to know if anyone is running the same and whether the protrusion is there. These are the wheels I'm considering. Really like the look of them but not sure of the fit. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Autostar...527848?hash=item3437cdb668:g:z4EAAOSwZGxf04rA