Donington Historic Meet (1-3 May 2020)

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
wonder how it will work for the people who purchased tickets for the 3 day 2020event and were told that the tickets could be used for the 2021 event or they could have a refund
So will they be getting back a third of the monies already paid

wonder how it will work for the people who purchased tickets for the 3 day 2020event and were told that the tickets could be used for the 2021 event or they could have a refund
So will they be getting back a third of the monies already paid

Steve, I think at this point, you're risking any money paid.

Bazzateer

Club Member
This does appear to be going ahead. Pre purchased tickets only. Got mine for the Saturday so hope to give the Z a good run out.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
This does appear to be going ahead. Pre purchased tickets only. Got mine for the Saturday so hope to give the Z a good run out.

Yes we have been told it's going ahead so keep it in your diary - Sat/Sun, 1/2 May.

We'll post a new notice after I've discussed this with the 'contact' and committee. I'm expecting there may be some specific instructions for us - I know you can't buy tickets 'on the day'.

andrew muir

Club Member
When is the closing date for display entries for this, dying to go to this, but not sure if "The Sturgeon" will let us. There is still a travel ban in Scotland just now!