Thank you.... :)

TimW

Club Member
Thank you so much for your posts chaps. I’m lost for words... Just left feeling very lucky to be a part and touched by stories mentioned. I won’t say any more, I don’t think I could adequately express my appreciation of all mentioned and the support given throughout the journey. Thank you...

Hope to be sharing some good news on the workshop soon. For me, much a part of the shop is to have facilities to share, maybe the odd Z get together which would be fantastic, come vapour blast your carbs kinda thing! :) I’ll post up soon.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Glad to hear you are on the mend Tim! Thanks for sharing chap and it’s a good heads up to us all for being vigilant and self checking.

Loving your workshop!! Having just done 4 months of Z work on the driveway, I have total space / workshop envy! [emoji106]

Is that a twin turbo Z32 hiding in the photo?

uk66fastback

Club Member
Hi @TimW , hope all is well with you. How's the workshop coming on? Just revisited a thread where you go into great detail about the tuning of the Hitachis ... makes for great reading and I'm learning a lot. Now to prop the iPad out on the wing in the garage while I have a go ...