Collection of Z CLUB MAGAZINES

Mr.G

Club Member
Collection of Z Club Magazines with folders. Great articles and resource for any Z fan and you may find your old car in them. All in very good condition.

These were passed on to me from Mike Feeney as someone had asked him to find them a home. Having read and enjoyed them for quite a few years I would like to keep the spirit of good will going and pass on to someone else to enjoy.

I would rather not post as they are really heavy, collection from LE16 (EAST MIDLANDS) or LONDON (NW9) - whichever is easier for you.

If you are really desperate for them and you are willing to arrange your own courier i will pack them in a box for you.

I would like them to be collected within 2 weeks as i dont have much space at present.

upload_2020-8-12_13-54-5.png

upload_2020-8-12_13-54-43.png

Mr.G

Club Member
Sure Graham, they are yours. I will let you know when I get them moved to London, should be in the next week or so. We can then make arrangements for you to collect.

Cheers.

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
If this is a full set, we may be calling on you to help with scanning - not even sure the club has one of every edition!

uk66fastback

Club Member
I did make an offer to Steve B a good few months ago to scan all the back issues in And start compiling full pdf copies of each issue. Shame nothing was sorted at the start of lockdown and my furlough as I had the time then. I reckon I’ll be back working start of Sept ...

This looks like a great collection!