280Z with RB25DET build

Turn & Burn

Club Member
You’d originally said really heavy steering, presume it’s going down the power steering route? What’s ur plans there?

Robbie J

Club Member
upload_2020-5-4_22-37-23.pngupload_2020-5-4_22-37-23.png

it's a 260z RHD Columb not sure on the difference to the existing 280Z

do we start from scratch with the wiring?

Robbie J

Club Member
upload_2020-5-11_17-44-21.png

I have an interesting problem, besides the rear sill bit and rear inner arch (2+2 only bit) we have not found much rust. Do we strip off all the underseal in the front wings etc? there is surface rust in places but it's not in the usual places. Its a lot of work to take it off to put it back on again when the original is in good condition. Its not just our view the sprayer that does this says the same

Pedals in

Rushingphil

Club Member
View attachment 38450

I have an interesting problem, besides the rear sill bit and rear inner arch (2+2 only bit) we have not found much rust. Do we strip off all the underseal in the front wings etc? there is surface rust in places but it's not in the usual places. Its a lot of work to take it off to put it back on again when the original is in good condition. Its not just our view the sprayer that does this says the same

Pedals in

Your car is clearly in overall excellent condition. However, it does / has had rust in various places. The front inner wings are subject to a lot of road abrasion. I've been stripping all my underseal off and I'm finding surface rust underneath the underseal even when it's looked perfect. I would spend the time and effort to strip it off - at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing !

Have fun !

Robbie J

Club Member
index.php

the engine on the Gearbox with adapter