Exhaust options? 240z / L28

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
In the post to you this week - video on your local dual-carriageway is obligatory !;)

Thanks dude! Video is a must of course! ;)

It may be a couple of weeks though as the steering column is currently out and the fuel lines are about to get fully replaced :( it never end!!! But looking forward to a good blast down the road and a back to back comparison with the JDM box.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
When you came to mine last summer Mark, I don't know if you noticed it but someone from the houses across the road came and took photos of your car and it wasn't because she was interested in the twin muffler :EXTRAlol:. I didn't mention it at the time because we were having far too much fun to bother. Some people just don't have enough to bother about.

:rofl: We were so deep in conversation that I was totally oblivious, it sounds like I would have remembered had I been paying attention! What can I say, I clearly have that effect on lots of people, obviously nothing to do with the car ;)

Hey Woody - what setup do you have?

Racesport header going back to the JDM muffler. It makes all the right noises, fruity around town and silly at high RPM's.

Here's a sample from a tunnel through Switzerland last summer :devil:

I still want to fabricate straight pipes one of these days just for some fun though!

Graeme - CZ

Club Member
:rofl: We were so deep in conversation that I was totally oblivious, it sounds like I would have remembered had I been paying attention! What can I say, I clearly have that effect on lots of people, obviously nothing to do with the car ;)

Racesport header going back to the JDM muffler. It makes all the right noises, fruity around town and silly at high RPM's.

Here's a sample from a tunnel through Switzerland last summer :devil:

I still want to fabricate straight pipes one of these days just for some fun though!

Thanks for sharing guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
It seemed like there was a more senior person driving a different car Woods ;)

status

Well-Known Forum User
My hair is to good to waste on keeping your bloody great big ears warm
Getting back to the exhaust I’ve got one of Sean’s going on my Zed when we fit the new motor,I have on there atm a nismo header which is ceramic coated inside to help heat desasipation or wot ever the word is ,mated to a gds system,both will be up for sale soon

status

Well-Known Forum User
Can’t remember I’m old and it’s been a long time since I had it off,it’s coming off in July so I’ll know more then

status

Well-Known Forum User
Not one of yours baldy you were still in yer school uniform when that engine was chucked in and I mean chucked in,still finding bolts loose or missing