New bumper question (front and back) - with or without the rubber strips?

ZedzDead

Club Member
Paid for bumper 19th Jan received today 27th Jan pretty swift service I say !

Quality looks good for repro, should have trial fit in two to three weeks

Attachments

• IMG_20200127_195451.jpg
    IMG_20200127_195451.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 31

toopy

Club Member
I could be completely wrong, but it might only be the early cars that have the inset bodywork for the rear bumpers

LiamR

Club Member
Paid for bumpers 19th Jan received door to door 27th Jan, pretty good service I'd say !

Be a few weeks before I have trial fit but quality looks good so far . :)

How much were they? No prices on their website unless I'm being blind :(

Tony Mc

Club Member
I got a quote this week. $450 for the polished steel with rubber $500 chrome plus $170 UK delivery

Reactions: Ian

s2k_adz

Club Member
Harringtons are £585 posted and the BumperMobile ones seem to be £542.32 posted with the exchange rate so not a massive difference in price?

James MACLACHLAN

New Forum User
So they're essentially exactly the same? Probably made together?
Hi All, just to confirm Harrington Bumpers share the same country but not the same factory as BumperAutomobile products. Harrington is the world's largest producer of SS bumpers and have been in business since 2003. We currently make over 300 different sets of bumper from a 30,000 sq/ft modern factory in Saigon. We employ 70 skilled workers to deliver the highest quality bumpers. We do not operate from a shed or field and use the highest quality press and jigs. We are a registered Ltd company that complies with Vietnamese employment law. We take customer service very seriously and our sales team consists of a British(myself),German and Vietnamese national. We supply to most of the heritage departments our coverage spans from Ford to Ferrari. We also manufacture exquisite half-scale junior cars Instagram @harringtonjuniorcars

There’s not been any issues with fit on the bumper auto mobile ones, you can find issues with Harrington’s on here. The auto mobile are a little cheaper also.