RHD cars -thoughts on these please?

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Ino the 2nd eBay add is a member he was down at Bicester heritage this month with Mikey and neil I forgot the bloke name.was with them 2 tho

I dunno much about it just no it a members Z car

Last edited:

hedgehogdodger

Well-Known Forum User
The price of the cars seem rather high esp if they need new body panels.Better to spend a little more on better cars.Otherwise try and get a renovation for around 14000 .A lot of sellers are getting on the bandwagon thinking buyers looking will part with there hard earned money.Have a good luck at the cars and try to price how much they would cost you to restore.

bigh

Club Member
The price of the cars seem rather high esp if they need new body panels.Better to spend a little more on better cars.Otherwise try and get a renovation for around 14000 .A lot of sellers are getting on the bandwagon thinking buyers looking will part with there hard earned money.Have a good luck at the cars and try to price how much they would cost you to restore.

I think 15k is a bit steep, for any car that will then require, extensive body/labour to get it fully sorted. As body work isn't something that I can take on. I'm estimating a good body shop will easily add 10k, to the cost by the time its rust is removed and new panels fitted.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
I think 15k is a bit steep, for any car that will then require, extensive body/labour to get it fully sorted. As body work isn't something that I can take on. I'm estimating a good body shop will easily add 10k, to the cost by the time its rust is removed and new panels fitted.

And the rest

neil240z

Club Member
I had my car taken back to bare metal, sections replaced in the sills, repairs to both cowls, the cracked dash repaired and the centre console which was in 2 pieces repaired and painted in a lovely metallic blue for £3500

Attachments

• IMG-20180823-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180823-WA0001.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG-20180823-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180823-WA0005.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-20180823-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180823-WA0004.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 47

richiep

Club Member
I had my car taken back to bare metal, sections replaced in the sills, repairs to both cowls, the cracked dash repaired and the centre console which was in 2 pieces repaired and painted in a lovely metallic blue for £3500

That’s northern prices Neil! The OP is in the Surrey/Hampshire area, so isn’t that lucky!!!

neil240z

Club Member
Sadly the restorers look on ebay and car and classic too looking at the value/asking prices of restored Z's and adjust their prices accordingly.