Goblin Works 280Z

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
What a load of BS.

Two major comments - look at those harnesses completely useless with those seats!

0-60 time measured by looking at the speedo!!!!!

Last edited:

richiep

Club Member
This has been for sale for ever hasn't it?
And won't be going anywhere anytime soon! They made chronically wrong styling choices with the front end for a start. That airdam looks like a brick wall attached to the front. They should've been less dramatic with their choices - just a type 1 airdam and some ZG flares would've made it A LOT more appealing. As it stands, very few people will have the flawed taste to want it, and anyone else will have to spend a bunch on making the poor thing look more normal.

I actually like the Gulf blue and orange for a track-type car tbh!

atomman

Club Member
They have been on about it on Facebook , The guy that builds the Bike's on the show replied to me with this

comment.jpg

uk66fastback

Club Member
"Well norf of thirty thousand pounds ... "

I'd be surprised ...

At the end of the ay, it's filled a slot in a TV show, nothing more!

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
There's another show called 'Flipping Bangers'

Oh boy that's so ridiculous they buy rubbish and get out of their depth. They also do big panel spraying (the whole of a MGB GT!) with rattle cans.

They bought a Beetle and discovered it was too rotten so they decided to 'bull up' a project by spraying the wheels, new bumpers and two-toning it with rattle cans!!!! Here it is in French ha ha

If there was a programme about real people doing a great job I'm sure some of our guys on here would surprise thousands!!! Perhaps we should do that?

Ped

Club Member
I have posted this on another thread on here, but worth repeating...

Rich-Madlangbayans-gulf-240z-280YZ-front-2.jpg

https://www.ztrix.com/280yz-kits/madlangbayan-280yz.html

greghowarth

Club Member
The gulf colour scheme is for the Gt 40 exhaust is to low the car is an insult and a bit of a joke to a Datsun z fairground and libber Archie come to mind(that was a gay and colourful American entertainer from yesteryear )

uk66fastback

Club Member
The front air dam/spoiler in the above pic, while not as gargantuan as the one on the car in question, is equally as hideous to me!