MSA order advice

TheHulkGB

Club Member
Ok, so it turns out it’s company policy to only accept PayPal or credit cards on international orders up to $1000. Over that you have to wire them the money.
Managed to find a solution, they offered to split the order in 2 so it will be around 1K each. I’ve agreed so let’s see what happens now

datsfun

Club Member
Ok, so it turns out it’s company policy to only accept PayPal or credit cards on international orders up to $1000. Over that you have to wire them the money.
Managed to find a solution, they offered to split the order in 2 so it will be around 1K each. I’ve agreed so let’s see what happens now

Does that mean you pay double postage ? :p:rolleyes:

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
That’s a great outcome. I’ve always found them very helpful. [emoji106]

richiep

Club Member
I firstly had to open a transfer wise account and find it, then the currency conversion needs to be the same as theirs or your order gets delayed. Finally after the order I was told the in-stock item was out of stock and had to wait longer than quoted / planned.

I don’t see why they can’t just charge you on their website.
As Jon said, you can just pay by card or, as I usually do, PayPal. None of that transfer wise stuff. Looks like you somehow fell down a bit of a rabbit hole there Ali!