Birmingham NEC Classic Motor Show

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The other car got registered 'UAR 603J', and went through a chain of ownership to end up being used in HSCC racing by Ian Pearce and then ex-BMC works driver Peter Riley. As far as I am aware, it is still in the ownership of Tim Riley, Peter Riley's son.

They were chassis numbered 'HS30-00034' & 'HS30-00035'.
index.php

index.php

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
No MZR at the show, just Classic Z Reg & 300ZX stands. All the cars looked great on both stands. Very busy compared with last years Friday.
One of my favourite cars of the day was a 5.9litre 1958/59 Edsel station wagon. Very cool ;)
And I didn't even have to pay the £16 parking fee at the end of the day. I drove up to the barrier, tried to hand over a £20 note to the old boy in the booth and he shook his head and said "don't worry about it". Result :) :driving: :smoke:

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Agreed about the 59 Edsel SW Jake and the equally nice lady who invited us into it for a chat ;)

Very busy this year for a Friday so not many photos, here's a few taken later in the day for the Nissan....ophiles on here.

I also didn't have to pay the extortionate £16 parking fee as left late in the day - unfortunately just as hordes of mothers and young daughters were arriving on their way to the Little Mix gig at the Arena. The ensuing traffic nightmare trying to get out balanced out the win on parking charges.

IMG_1924.JPG IMG_1926.JPG IMG_1930.JPG IMG_1936.JPG IMG_1920.JPG