Farewell not Goodbye I hope...

istoo

Well-Known Forum User
Wonderful thing to do, your inquisitive mind will take you to some great memories. Going full random dartboard at the world or some planned destinations?

Enjoyed your ownership thread, related to a lot of it, i must pull my finger out of my arse and pick up the baton.

Enjoy the journey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Thank you all for the words of encouragement, I've made it out here and have survived a week of the chaos so far. Its already been the trip of a lifetime and only set to get better tomorrow I set out on a journey on my new motorbike around the north for three weeks. Being on two wheels over here is more than just an experience!

Hi Mark, all the best of wishes for your adventure.

Are you travelling alone?

I am indeed travelling alone Rob, I'd be lying if I said it was all easy but its opened me up to so many new people which I'm really grateful of. I wouldn't choose to do it any other way.

Hopefully I'll get something more substantial on here in a few weeks when my laptop is fixed and I'm back online.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Wonderful thing to do, your inquisitive mind will take you to some great memories. Going full random dartboard at the world or some planned destinations?

Enjoyed your ownership thread, related to a lot of it, i must pull my finger out of my arse and pick up the baton.

Enjoy the journey

https://woodysjourney.com/the-plan/

There's the rough outline, really glad you enjoyed my project thread. Theres a lot more I'd like to add when time allows about our Europe trip.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Plans are good, but the unexpected days/trips are the memories that may stand out more.

Haha, you'll be pleased to hear that I have no idea what I'll be doing tomorrow then. It's been that way for the last two weeks and will continue that way. I just know those are the countries I'd like to see. After that it's a blank canvas to discovery, each day with its new people and surprises.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi Mark, when you post on here can you just say where you are please. I know you have a blog which I've just looked at. So you are in Vietnam atm.