Farewell not Goodbye I hope...

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Well this seems as good a time as any having just taken the Z out for the last time today.

As some of you will already know I'm about to leave the country on Wednesday for an indefinite period to go travelling around the world and see what else there is out there.

For anyone interested I've setup and am writing a travel blog to document my adventures. Feel free to follow if you're at all interested, I know some of you already are (live updates are going up via Facebook).

https://woodysjourney.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category ... 800612843/

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on here who I've met over the last three years! I've made some amazing friends and had so many great experiences with the club. I really had no idea what else I was buying into when I got the car. I still need to update my project thread at some point, but after that I imagine that I'll be much quieter on here in the interim.

The good news is that the current car is going nowhere and will remain on the road in my absence until I return. My dad will be pedalling it and will hopefully get to some of the shows, even if he's not quite as active as I have been in the last year. I currently intend to be back at some point so I do expect that this is just farewell for now and see you later rather than goodbye.

In the meantime, take care and catch you all when I'm back I expect.

All the best,

Mark ;)

toopy

Club Member
Have fun, take your time, take it all in, Life's too short so experience as much as you can while the opportunity is there :D

and not forgetting when your all done, you're lovely old Z will be patiently waiting back home ;)

Enjoy :cheers:

uk66fastback

Club Member
It's the thing to do at your age Mark, before too much responsibility kicks in. Enjoy the next 3, 6, 12 months, years, however long you're away for.

johnymd

Club Member
Good luck with your journey of discovery. I think this is something you will never regret and will become a life changing opportunity.

Ian

Club Member
Enjoy it, I've been to a lot of countries and still enjoy travelling. Had a great time living in the Philippines for 5 months, would like to do something like that again.

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Have fun, as I like to say the grass isn't always greener in other countries as it likes to catch fire and is full of snakes and spiders.
So be careful.