Leather dashboards...

Wally

Club Member
I don't mind that at all. Would depend on how well it fits though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uk66fastback

Club Member
Hmmm. I don't know. I'd like a guinea pig to buy one, install it and let us see! I much prefer the original dashboard, but if you've got a split one ... better than the plastic cover perhaps.

WazzaJB

Club Member
A well executed professional leather dash trim looks brilliant, sadly I don't think these are that. I'm just not overly happy with where all the stitch work is, kinda looks a bit too patch work.

That being said, haven't seen one of these in person. Would definitely be interested to see how they look in the flesh.

Farmer42

Club Member
I'm with Wazza on this. Too much stitching for me and leather has a tendency to soak up any condensation on the inside of the windscreen. I reckon it wouldn't take too long until it starts wrinkling and looking awful. I ruled one of those out on that basis when I was looking for a cover a few years back.

Ain't no good for me anyway its for a leftie and mines RHD. I have a Kameari full dash cover and apart from a couple of really inconspicuous places that you dont see, you wouldn't tell it was a cover. It's also fibreglass so it wont crack, split or wrinkle and its for a RHD.