LHD 260Z 2 seater Blue

status

Well-Known Forum User
Some good comments there and have to agree with Franky about the 260 being a better car but it’s normally a preference as Franky sed the Z 3 and Z 4 m coupe,I’ve got the Z4 m coupe which is a nice bit of kit but if you get the Z 3 you have to get the s 54 engine to which you would have to pay 55 k upwards 15 years ago it would’ve cost 16k the first generation classic car usually costs more The lhd zees we are seeing come over here have a bigger market to sell to as the whole of Europe is a big market to sell to but as we won’t be in Europe soon will that a,term the situation when selling cars to Europe on countries
Tha 260 does look nice and if it was me I’d convert to rhd,would I get my money back ? If it’s as nice as it looks in the photo I think I would

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I don't trust photos taken of a car immediately after being washed and especially still wet ; it gives then a better, more impressive shine..old arfur daley trick !

I think the pics are rubbish, low quality, look slightly like scans of pictures, covered in tyre shine, not really showing any detail, its got the stainless protectors down the side which mean water ingress holes and a lot needed to fix, big bumpers etc etc. just a bit 'boring' looking.