Japanese Performance Show - 18th August 19

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
What a great turn out yesterday and even the weather was kind. I really good zclub social event.

Shame me and Matt couldn’t make it to the after show coffee gathering.

Matt and his timekeeping :willynilly:

With seven of us in convoy it was a nice little run to Caffeine and Machine where we made quite an entrance and pride of place on the show podium went to the best Z as decided by the car park usher - don't let anyone tell you it was first up best dressed:smoke:
IMG_0912.JPG

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Just to echo the above, what a cracking day out!

Thank you to everyone who made the effort to attend, sorry I didn't get to speak to everyone. Also thank you to the club for sponsoring the stand. We seemed really well represented and the cars looked to be getting lots of attention as ever. One to keep on the calendar for next year I think...

It was also cracking fun having seven Z's convoy over to Caffeine & Machine afterwards, the cars certainly stole the show on arrival! :coolgleam:

I've managed to download my photos and taken a quick album selection for those interested (New camera so not my best work but gives a good impression):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/148965131@N05/albums/72157710427642456

A few sneak peaks for here though:

DSCF7391 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSCF7406 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSCF7453 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSCF7429 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSCF7395 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSCF7503 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSCF7500 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

DSCF7507 by Mark Woodrow, on Flickr

Mikee

Club Member
Turned out to be a nice little show. I think as it’s mostly indoors there a few cars that you might not see elsewhere. I really enjoyed it and think as it’s so central it could be a good one going forward. Not a lot of classics but some very tasteful others aswell as the z’s and good one for modified cars. Caffeine and machine was good aswell so I’ll keep an eye out for any themed weekends they are doing if people are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Sounds like a good time was had. Well done Woody for organising this.

I must send a picture of that light blue 350 Roadster to my daughter Amy. She is a bit of a petrolhead.

240z

Club Member
Sounds like a good time was had. Well done Woody for organising this.

I must send a picture of that light blue 350 Roadster to my daughter Amy. She is a bit of a petrolhead.

Was a great show, my son loved the r/c drift cars ... definitely on the christmas list.. Great to catch up with some familiar faces again too!