Japanese Performance Show - 18th August 19

TimW

Club Member
One more Woody,

Ticket purhased :) ... Cannae have the three musketeers ride alone, aye fellas

Although.. I purchased the wrong one.. JPS General Show Parking.. instead of JPS Club Stand Ticket.. A senior pre-caffeine moment, I blame their website.. haha

I've emailed to ask to change

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
List updated: :)

Woody
JakeRAH
JonnyMD
Huw
Mikee
8658kv
Chrisvega
Jay
TimW

Just as a heads up, assuming I make it on Sunday then its likely that I won't be in the Z but my backup Jap car :oops: So don't be surprised if you see a white MR2 on the side of the stand...

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
What time you lot looking to get there for?

Good question and something that I meant to add here as well.

The showground opens from 8.30am and the gates open to the public at 10am so we've been asked to be in position before then if possible. Personally I may go for a slightly more leisurely approach so that I'm not out of bed too early for a change!

johnymd

Club Member
It's a good 2hrs+ for me so I'll leave mt house at 6:30, pick Matt up at 7:00 and probably be there just after 9:00. Heading round the M25 then up the M1. Taking the more leisurely red zed this time.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Ordered a stand ticket anyway - so fingers crossed!

I'm afraid we've already allocated all 10 slots which the club sponsored at this point, given the short notice theres not really anything I can do.

If it had been a week ago then we likely could have arranged something. Once everyone has arrived tomorrow and we've got all the cars parked up then we can see how much of the allocated space we've used and let you know best case. Come and find us to say hello regardless.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Ordered a stand ticket anyway - so fingers crossed!

Turns out we have extra space on the club stand if you can gain access, we were given more space than advised. Feel free to join us.