Hi just joined

Fish1234

Active Forum User
Yes thanks I'm just window shopping at the moment and reading the replies to gauge prices in real terms about owning/ restoring a 240/260z and the honesty I'm getting from you guys and with all the invaluable information I'm getting. It's early days and I'm generally a cautious person but it's interesting to find out these things maybe I'm watching too many car restoration shows! That's what brought me here i guess in the first place. As far as budget goes i can't really justify it if I'm honest. I bought a early 250 Suzuki burgman and got burnt and that was was small time spending and that is still in my garage having worked out that my £500 investment would cost too much to make right. So the thought of taking on a bigger project would worry me too much also owning a Alfa 2.0 gtv was a relief to get rid of many years ago. But i know what you mean a car can become an obsessive and throwing more and more money at something that you hope will get you over the hill only to find that it needs even more work scares the life out of me.

Makesy

Club Member
If you want cheap thrills and a safe bet, get an MX-5. I love mine, but I got the Z bug and, well...it looks a bit sad now...

IMG_20190704_213156.jpg