260Z Restoration

Gardensally

New Forum User
Hi, wondered if anyone can help me we have a 1974 Datsun 260z in need of restoration, we live in Norfolk does anybody know a person who restores them please

Farmer42

Club Member
That really depends on the condition of the car, your aims as far as the finished article you are looking to achieve and your budget. Panels and parts are getting very difficult to find now especially for a RHD car and there is very little new old stock stuff that you can get hold of. It might be worth posting up some pics and a description of your car and the more informed on this forum may be able to help you a bit more.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
That really depends on the condition of the car, your aims as far as the finished article you are looking to achieve and your budget. Panels and parts are getting very difficult to find now especially for a RHD car and there is very little new old stock stuff that you can get hold of. It might be worth posting up some pics and a description of your car and the more informed on this forum may be able to help you a bit more.
Agree with that.
Google shows a number of businesses in the Norfolk area that do classic restoration, although I couldn't find much feedback on them.
MD Allen Engineering - some good reviews, nothing negative.
Classic Car Restorations - mainly good, some negative comments.
Adams Automotive - pretty good feedback
Brookewood Motor Works - nice website, couldn't find any feedback

anyone know any of these businesses?

Anyway - as Farmer42 says, it really depends what it needs.

Ian

Club Member
I'm using Resto Shack in Exeter, work starts on the 21st of this month so looking forward to it, expecting a top quality job from them, but it won't be cheap so depends on your budget but they are certainly worth checking out.

Gardensally

New Forum User
Thanks