Anniversary of Z in Spa-Classic 2019

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Me too, Looks like no problem with booking Eurotunnel and somewhere to stay, just need to be sure I can get in... any chance Sylvain?

johnymd

Club Member
I booked the accommodation ages ago and also have the tickets sorted. Just need to book the tunnel now. We will probably opt for a similar time as you Mark. Thursday 10:20 out and Sunday evening back.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
So shall we meet in Folkestone 9am....ish on Thursday ?
Convoy to Spa.
Who's going ?
Me, Woody, John P, JonB, MaximG

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Is anyone going to be staying overnight in or near Folkestone? Hate relying on the M25 esp that time of the morning.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Is anyone going to be staying overnight in or near Folkestone? Hate relying on the M25 esp that time of the morning.

Yes, I will have to stay somewhere in Kent on Wednesday evening as no chance of reliably making it otherwise for same reasons.
Needs to have secure parking as a pre-requisite of course.

status

Well-Known Forum User
Didn’t make this one due to new wheels being altered then having to wait for two tyres for front,but then I did leave it till last minute,see you at Donington

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, I will have to stay somewhere in Kent on Wednesday evening as no chance of reliably making it otherwise for same reasons.
Needs to have secure parking as a pre-requisite of course.

Chris if you come up with anything let me know and I will do the same.

status

Well-Known Forum User
I know it’s next month but might not have z ready for Doningtin as busy with other stuff and still waiting for tyres and wheels

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
So shall we meet in Folkestone 9am....ish on Thursday ?
Convoy to Spa.
Who's going ?
Me, Woody, John P, JonB, MaximG

Sounds like a plan, I know Tony (Bobafett) intends to join me/us the other side of the Chanel. Would be good to travel down as a group :thumbs:

Guess we can all meet in the services are car park.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I'm all booked. Got the 10.20 train out on Thurs morning, 19.20 back on Sunday and a flat from Airbnb in stavelot.
Not sure what we'll do about getting to folkestone in time.

johnymd

Club Member
I'm up for this. The only problem I can see is Matt being ready when I go pick him up :)

It will give the new zed a nice little test run.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
I'm up for this. The only problem I can see is Matt being ready when I go pick him up :)

It will give the new zed a nice little test run.

Matt ?
Suppose you are close enough in Essex not to need overnight accommodation near Folkestone ?

johnymd

Club Member
Matt Banister is coming with me and he is never ready when I go to collect him.

I’m 20mins from the tunnel so pretty easy for us. I’ve still managed to miss a few crossings though.