Nearside & Offside Front Wings

s2k_adz

Club Member
I have both a nearside and offside front wing available. Photos will be added later today.

Due to the size and the nightmare I can imagine it would be to wrap them Id much prefer pickup on these from South Wales, although I do travel with work and have a pickup so I might be able to get closer to wherever you are.

The nearside wing is in really nice condition and has been stripped and undercoated, I ended up using the original one I had on my car.

£250 ono.

The offside wing has rust at the very bottom behind the wheel and would need one of the Ebay repair panels or equivalent to repair it (see below) but other than that its in good condition.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datsun-2...289061?hash=item44275ea0a5:g:RYoAAOSwSzpbPx8r

£150 ono.

s2k_adz

Club Member
Its really hard to price these things! Ive got no idea what they are worth really! Should I be looking for more?!

kev64

Well-Known Forum User
They sound like a bargain for whoever’s in need of them ... hopefully no-one through accident damage
That's the main reason i got mine new, there's so many bad drivers around it was well worth it and so far i haven't needed to use them :bow:thank god.EXTRA:)

Ian

Club Member
Considering the offside encase my fibreglass ones turn out to be no use or at least then I would have two metal wings as spare. The fibreglass wings are great quality and look like they fit great, just worried as they are very think and therefore flexible.