Red 280ZX for funeral

Cooperized

New Forum User
Hi, i have recently lost my best friend who years ago owned and loved a red 280ZX.
I am looking for the owner of one who would be willing to follow behind his funeral on Monday 17th September.
I would of course be willing to meet any expenses incurred.
The funeral is in Hanworth near Heathrow.
If you know of anyone that maybe able to help please let me know.
Many thanks.
Ken 07976 254999

candy red

Club Member
Hi kev sorry for your loss off you best friend ,I'm the owner of a red 280zx and feel i should attend as i think its a loverly thing you are trying to do ,i am due to start a new job on that day but i am going to have a word with the customer and see if i can start Tuesday please give me a ring on 07801545905 to let my know times and post codes . i will do my best to try and carry out your wishes but cannot promise at the moment i am in Northampton so need to calculate travel time
Regards Derrick :confused:

datsun dave

Club Member
Hi kev sorry for your loss off you best friend ,I'm the owner of a red 280zx and feel i should attend as i think its a loverly thing you are trying to do ,i am due to start a new job on that day but i am going to have a word with the customer and see if i can start Tuesday please give me a ring on 07801545905 to let my know times and post codes . i will do my best to try and carry out your wishes but cannot promise at the moment i am in Northampton so need to calculate travel time
Regards Derrick :confused:

What a fantastic offer Derrick if you do use your car and time I will cover your fuel cost PM me

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I thought that Dave (Derrick's a sound guy) but I wasn't prepared to cover his expenses because he's a builder and they earn millions! :smoke:

candy red

Club Member
Unfortunately i will not be able to carry out your wishes Kev as I can't get out of starting a new gob on Monday. I am really gutted myself, I'm really sorry please send all our condolences to family and friends from all the Z lovers on here :(

What a fantastic offer Derrick if you do use your car and time I will cover your fuel cost PM me
Thanks Dave for your offer but i would have had to decline it as those costs would have been down to me.:)