Happy birthday Rob Gaskin

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Another one!? He's just greedy!!!!

Congrats Rob, hope you are doing something really nice today - weather is fab!!!

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Thanks guys. Well today is World Cup day so I'm going to my local (walking) and having a Sunday Lunch drink which I never do. I'll then watch the match if I can stay awake. Sorry Sean but I'd like Croatia to win as long as they deserve it. However France must fancy it tbh.

Might even go for a drive in the Samuri this morning - always enjoyable.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
silly old sod he has got to the age where he forgets how many birthdays he has had he is at least 73 now
Have a great birthday Rob

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Happy birthday Rob hope you have a fantastic day. Thank you for helping out so much with the club, all my questions and with bits for my car!

Enjoy!

SacCyclone

Club Member
Happy Birthday Rob from sunny Cali.

Hope you have a great drive today in the Samuri and enjoy the World Cup.

Cheers

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Happy Birthday Rob from sunny Cali.

Hope you have a great drive today in the Samuri and enjoy the World Cup.

Cheers

Hi Mike, yes had a great drive in the Samuri and 3 people gave me the 'thumbs up' - made my day. Stopped at a country Pub and had 1 pint of Bass (my Dad worked for Bass) outside in the sun. Then came home and went to my fantastic 'local' for a couple more (well it is my birthday!). The simple things in life are best. I heard a sad story about someone's health which made me realise how lucky I am and how trivial some of the stuff we get annoyed about can be. So a lovely day.

Sunny California - yep it's like that here! In '77 I was in San Diego for 5 weeks, loved it. In 2008 I visited Santa Monica and San Fransico, loved that too. The sunshine just gets a bit predictable.

candy red

Club Member
Happy birthday Rob hope the fire brigade was on standby for the lighting of all those candles :EXTRAlol::EXTRAlol::EXTRAlol:hope you have a good one best wishes from me and Rosie ;):party: