260Z 2+2 ebay £32k

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I do believe there is some serious competition out there ...

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801293195564

3b718c8e483ef21cee7f556f4c223496.png

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
No seriously, this is a crock of poo-poo and drastically over-priced with some Wheeler-Deater sales hype thrown in ! It could have been tastefully done...........

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
A noisy knackered gearbox is normal according to the the advert.

Still has 3 days to run so I'll go for 10k.

candy red

Club Member
Don't think it will reach the reserve which i suspect is set at around £25K
So won't sell then will possible see it at a reduced price.

Cant blame him for trying who wouldn't, But doesn't meant its worth what you've spent on the car as most of us know.

Don't think it will reach the reserve which i suspect is set at around £25K
So won't sell then will possible see it at a reduced price.

Cant blame him for trying who wouldn't, But doesn't meant its worth what you've spent on the car as most of us know.

No you can’t blame him for trying. A bit of honesty would go a long way though I think.

Farmer42

Club Member
Isn't this the DonMuscles car that everyone has been commenting on in another thread since the turn of the century?:leaving:

Did anyone ever get to the bottom of which nut and bolt had been restored?:reddevil:

Noticed that red 260Z 2+2 is still up for sale. Can't understand why no-one wants that one. 2+2s are wonderful cars:EXTRAp

uk66fastback

Club Member
Looks like the paint needs some more work as well. I find it difficult to believe this car will reach half of what Don is looking for.

I wish him all the best in trying to sell this car but it ain't looking god for him ... as Franky says, he should be more honest, but then if he is, no way is it worth anything like he wants.