Le Mans Classic 6/7/8 July 2018

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Tickets arrived today thanks Sean :thumbs:

Looks like they're suggesting not being topless, no vests, no shorts and no flip flops is my final interpretation!

status

Well-Known Forum User
Shorts and T-shirt for me with me pumps if it’s hot,health and safety says we have to be comfortable in wot we wear so they can’t really stop us wearing shorts if we determine that trousers are not comfortable if it’s hot simple really as we are ruled by the Eric’s still

JK240

Club Member
Big John's got our tickets so we are good to go. 4am start from John's house thursday morning then the ferry from Portsmouth so on site by tea time Thursday.

I did try to embrace the dress code last time out on the stand, but this year it'll be shorts and T shirts as my old german nail wont be joining the Z's :)

looking forward to it

JK

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
A reminder that something French, classic, fizzy and cool will be offered (meaning free) to you all on the club stand, Saturday at midday. An ideal time also to take some group photos, cars, people etc !

Please make an big effort to be there and on time - thanks.

status

Well-Known Forum User
French stick with a bit of ENGLISH cheddar and a pint of lager will go down well sir,I take the French bit is a stick,fizzy and cool is the lager and the classic bit is the cars or am I wrong,ps got a set of wing indicators new if interested 30 sobs and they are yours

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
If your GPS, Waze or whatever you use to get to the Chemin aux Boeufs, Le Mans for access to the campsite and / or the stand .... please note the necessary diversion to take to avoid the part of the road closed because it forms part of the circuit!

Attachments

• plan secondaire728.jpg
    plan secondaire728.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 11

status

Well-Known Forum User
Got me tickets,got an alternator reckoned not used off late 260 40 sobs,also my mate might not be able to go as his strawberry is playing up he is having tests this week,would I be able to sell his paddock pass if he can’t go,Ta

status

Well-Known Forum User
Zed is all ready to go after doing a few electrical jobs ie indicator connection,horn and new cigar lighter which I’ve had for 10 years or more,can now plug sat nav in if needed,just needs a bit of a bath and we are ready,roll on Thursday be there about five pm

hayd350

Forum User
Tickets arrived today thanks Sean :thumbs:

Looks like they're suggesting not being topless, no vests, no shorts and no flip flops is my final interpretation!

I remember this from 2016, i went full on Goodwood revival on the 1st day only to find myself among vests and flip flops. Second day onwards i was strictly casual, no issues with dress code anywhere, even in paddock it didn't seem forced.