15x8, 15x9 15x10.5J and now 14x8" Atara wheels

datsfun

Club Member
Good news for those looking at 14" wheels. ( Apart from Franky, there must be a few others I hope ? )

Atara will be releasing the Pisang's in 14x8ET-10 fitment. Will go in production shortly and most likely hit the market early next year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180904-113613.png
    Screenshot_20180904-113613.png
    666.6 KB · Views: 25

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Good news...and for those of you who repeat trollope stories and pooh-pooh these wheels as cheap copies - this Z was effin fast on the track and he's been running these wheels for a few years now - mostly street circuits which are much harder on materials !

Attachments

• 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 078bis.JPG
    078bis.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 101.JPG
    101.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 74

Matt Berry

Club Member
Good news for those looking at 14" wheels. ( Apart from Franky, there must be a few others I hope ? )

Atara will be releasing the Pisang's in 14x8ET-10 fitment. Will go in production shortly and most likely hit the market early next year.

Are they making or do they make a 10.5 x 15?
I’m looking at getting a set of 9 x 15s for the front and 10.5 x 15s for the rear

datsfun

Club Member
Are they making or do they make a 10.5 x 15?
I’m looking at getting a set of 9 x 15s for the front and 10.5 x 15s for the rear

Atara sizes are as follows;
15x8ET0
15x9ET-13
15x10.5 ET-32
And as per my above post, soon to be released 14x8ET-10

To answer you question, yes they do but 10.5" currently not in stock. Next production run is imminent and they will be available for distribution shortly.

Kindly PM me for more info . Thanks

datsfun

Club Member
Limited number of the 15x10.5J ET-32 wheels will be available in Anthracite and bronze. These will need ZG flares as a minimum!

PM if you need any more information FB_IMG_1539588962917.jpg FB_IMG_1539029649155.jpg

Jay.

Club Member
Ok, as requested...

15x8ET0 - £500
15x9ET-13 - £525
15x10.5ET-32 - £550

Prices exclude shipping.

Can make up staggered sets depending on stock availability.

Where is shipping from?

Are the lips lacquered or matt? My Rota's have clear lacquer and they're peeling after about 3 years, which is disappointing.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Ok, as requested...

15x8ET0 - £500
15x9ET-13 - £525
15x10.5ET-32 - £550

Prices exclude shipping.

Can make up staggered sets depending on stock availability.

I do like these, a set of 15x8 in bronze could be very nice (really don't need them though). Are those prices per rim or per set? (I'm hoping the later)

datsfun

Club Member
Where is shipping from?

Are the lips lacquered or matt? My Rota's have clear lacquer and they're peeling after about 3 years, which is disappointing.

Shipping from TW4 postcode ( Heathrow area). Pre-arranged collection is possible to keep costs down.

The polished lips do have a protective coating. With the anthracite centres, it's a matt finish. On the silver centres, it's more like lawyer.

Sorry to hear about your experience with lifting lawyer.

I do like these, a set of 15x8 in bronze could be very nice (really don't need them though). Are those prices per rim or per set? (I'm hoping the later)

Prices are per set but if you want, you can pay on a per rim basis ! :cheers::cheers::drool::drool:

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Shipping from TW4 postcode ( Heathrow area). Pre-arranged collection is possible to keep costs down.

The polished lips do have a protective coating. With the anthracite centres, it's a matt finish. On the silver centres, it's more like lawyer.

Sorry to hear about your experience with lifting lawyer.

Prices are per set but if you want, you can pay on a per rim basis ! :cheers::cheers::drool::drool:

Worth knowing you're Hounslow way, I'm literally just down the road near Esher! (this just gets worse)

Haha no no, I'm quite happy per set. I just wanted to confirm knowing the obscene prices of genuine JDM wheels for example. I really don't need these but very much want a set, I think once my situation next year is confirmed then I may loose some more money! :willynilly:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Got mine already. :p

Polished rims are for Triumph Stag owners - get matt and bedevil the dirt!

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 45

datsfun

Club Member
Worth knowing you're Hounslow way, I'm literally just down the road near Esher! (this just gets worse)

Haha no no, I'm quite happy per set. I just wanted to confirm knowing the obscene prices of genuine JDM wheels for example. I really don't need these but very much want a set, I think once my situation next year is confirmed then I may loose some more money! :willynilly:

Cool, happy to assist where possible.

Polished rims are for Triumph Stag owners - get matt and bedevil the dirt!

In that case, can I have this FWD baby stag please ? :)

received_1415563555244008.jpeg