north weald drag day

tel240z

Club Member
Had a day out at North weald drag strip car was on form and run a 11.6 on a concrete track in the blistering heat, didn't look out of place next to the lambo

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Had a day out at North weald drag strip car was on form and run a 11.6 on a concrete track in the blistering heat, didn't look out of place next to the lambo

Agreed the Lambo would need to be apple green to make it stand out from the crowd ;)

I am quite surprised how good the Z cars look alongside mega bucks super cars. :thumbs:

240z

Club Member
good work! 11.6 is seriously quick in that heat and on concrete! what were the 60fts ?

johnymd

Club Member
Great time Terry. I think thats quicker than my fastest North Weald time. Cant wait to see it at the Pod.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well done Terry.

Did you park next to the Lambo or him next to you?

Both great cars.

tel240z

Club Member
Great time Terry. I think thats quicker than my fastest North Weald time. Cant wait to see it at the Pod.

Thanks John makes sense to me though 11.6.......... as there must be another 1/2 a second at the pod on a cold day and much better traction, ordered my Porsche type 930 CV drive shaft kit, can't keep chancing them old Datsun U/Js