'zg' tribute....or evocation :-)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Romas takes pride in doing things well - he is currently working on several Zs and other classics besides.

It looks nicely done. The simple fact he's fitted proper headlight covers speaks volumes. Shame you can't see the front end properly though with the pics he's taken.

johnymd

Club Member
I love so much about this car. Interior and GTR throttle bodies are probably my favorite parts though.

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
Liking those Work Equips, could do with lowering a bit to match the style though.

Not a fan of the g-nose but the overall quality of this car looks great.

The question on my mind though - is a mint condition modified LHD 280Z worth £31k?

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
Here we go again :rolleyes: !

How much does a Z cost to buy, restore and cost out the parts on the car.........

796.jpg

datsfun

Club Member
How much does a Z cost to buy, restore and cost out the parts on the car.........

Surely you aren't suggesting that if you add all of the above components, they equate to total worth of finished piece? At least that doesn't usually work in classic car world IMHO but happy to be told otherwise.:smash:

One often sees cars that have restorations costs that far exceed the open market sales price.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
€1200 for the light covers
Wheels, tyres
engine
oh heck, the rest - I can't be bothered to list it.......

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I asked for some more photos....very similar to the green 280Z sold and now residing within the UK.

Oh, and the engine he's building to drop into another Z.....with one of my manifolds :coolgleam:

Attachments

• IMG_2828bis.jpg
    IMG_2828bis.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2238_resize.JPG
    IMG_2238_resize.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_1227_resize.jpg
    DSC_1227_resize.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 17
  • datsun-11_resize.jpg
    datsun-11_resize.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 18
  • datsun-13_resize.jpg
    datsun-13_resize.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 18
  • datsun-14_resize.jpg
    datsun-14_resize.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Lith1.jpg
    Lith1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 20

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
The quilted leather is interesting - anybody know where it's from or is it a custom job?