Ooh

datsfun

Club Member
That gold car looks amazing, if I was selling the black car I'd link it to the advert.

What gold car? I don't see any car in that picture, just a lovely looking lass sitting on some suitcases..

TBH if you are bidding for the black car, you don't need any links to other cars as I would expect that one should already have done homework on what tidy GC10's look like?

Ped

Club Member
4714160524_9972d6c2ac_b.jpg

That looks the nuts, just right :bow:

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
I thought you were interested in the Ebay item hence all the questions about restoration and costs etc:confused:

I was initially and then came to the decision that 4 door isn't for me.. I would definitely flare it and I don't want a cut in half rear flare... Lol

datsfun

Club Member
I was initially and then came to the decision that 4 door isn't for me.. I would definitely flare it and I don't want a cut in half rear flare... Lol

Understood..

You could always weld rear doors shut and create a 2 door Sedan:driving:

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
Why not just chop a 1/4 of the car out of the middle and weld it back together?? How much do you reckon that would cost out of curiosity?

johnymd

Club Member
I think a 1/4 would be too much to cut out. Maybe 6" and weld the rear doors shut would be better proportioned. Or try to get the 2 door front doors and graft them on?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I prefer the look of the 4 door and would swap one of my 240Zs for a good one. I could then transport the grandkids in style.