looking for a datsun 240z

johnymd

Club Member
Where in London are you? I've got a couple that I haven't started a restoration on yet and could be persuaded to part with. I'm in Essex. You could come and have a look, even if its just for advice. PM me if your interested.

R32singh

Active Forum User
All offending comments erased - the 'oops' was more a jibe at Rob - have a nice weekend, good luck with your search and I won't trouble you again.:)

sean lets just put it behind us sorry mate been a long week already! sorry for being abit of a pitbull... i need as much luck as i can! it will be challenging but im sure i will find her! lol... you too bud have a great weekend and thanks

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Where in London are you? I've got a couple that I haven't started a restoration on yet and could be persuaded to part with. I'm in Essex. You could come and have a look, even if its just for advice. PM me if your interested.

searching for a 240z RHD

I "thought" yours were LHD????:unsure:

R32singh

Active Forum User
thanks farmer ive messaged the chap regarding whats his reserve but still no reply... i know there isnt much difference apart from engine and a few interior bits but it has to be a 240z! who knows i might change my mind if i dont find anything at a reasonable price but again im not looking to pay ridiculous price on a project car... or otherwise im tempted to buy another GTR lol thanks

Mr.G

Club Member
Good luck with your search, try and buy the best you can afford it will save you lots of grief and $$ in the long run... If you don't mind LHD, some nice California cars do turn up, but need checking as not all are as solid as you'd think..

johnymd

Club Member
A GTR could be the cheaper option. I bought myself a 34GTR while I was sorting my blue car out. Still keep thinking about a 32GTR but you cant beat a well sorted 240.

R32singh

Active Forum User
thanks guys but i really want a RHD i dont want to bother going the LHD route and end up doing the conversion as i know i will end up doing that... yes i agree the cali Z are affordable but i have come across some that have the odd rust issues

i agree but the r32 are going up in prices and to be honest i got enough of them its time to get a 240... the GTR34 is a lovely car got that in bay side blue just waiting for it to get registered and she will be on the road for summer

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Without pointing any fingers, there's a lot of 'it' about - I specifically chose one when looking for a Z back in '88.