Has anyone dealt with this company ?

johnymd

Club Member
GAZ custom struts would be my choice. Then t3 lower arms and tie rods. Tried and tested........by me. The ride comfort on the street is simply superb if you go for adjustable damping.

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
One of the reasons I went for T3 is that its a complete set of refurbished legs as well as quality springs and perches etc so you can sell your old ones ;)

Oh and Koni dampers are known to be good as well so bonus

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Gaz shocks. UK based

And Lithuanian welders :p

Joking aside

I did speak to Gaz as well as Leda, and just about everyone else who makes shocks for S30 legs but in the end I liked the quality and finish of the T3 units

FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender-21.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

johnymd

Club Member
GAZ are based in Basildon Essex. I really like my setup but as I've said before, I have nothing to compare it with other than standard suspension.

racer

Club Member
And Lithuanian welders :p

Joking aside

I did speak to Gaz as well as Leda, and just about everyone else who makes shocks for S30 legs but in the end I liked the quality and finish of the T3 units

FullSizeRender1.jpg

FullSizeRender-21.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

They look really nice Steve. I like the extra strengthening between the hub and tubes as well.

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
They are really nicely put together, the donor struts are well reconditioned, the welds beads supporting the threaded tubes and brace pieces are very good quality, the threaded tubes look like ground control units, the adjuster ring is a single unit so no more smashed knuckles and C spanners, the springs are Eibach….what’s not to like ….not cheap, but all things considered not THAT expensive .........they are probably as good as you can get for the money.

I also couldn’t be bothered to go sectioning and welding stuff up, killing a perfectly good set of existing saleable adjustable suspension, I wanted a bolt in solution and T3 are one of the few companies offering the full four corner package.

Still the proof is in the pudding and we shall pass verdict when they are installed which is getting less and less likely as the year goes on.

johnymd

Club Member
My leda's are going on the orange car so I should be able to compare.

How much does the t3 setup cost with shipping, duty and vat?

johnymd

Club Member
Shipping isn't listed. I guess I could email and ask but I just thought you may already know the answer.

ZedsDead

Well-Known Forum User
Initially I wanted to order some kit from T3 so spent a while emailing Gabriel who was actually really helpful.

I ordered just under $5k USD worth of kit from T3 in June. The package arrived a few weeks later but they'd forgotten to include the new rear shafts I'd paid for. After this the communication deteriorated quite notably. I had to call and email them repeatedly over the next few months and kept getting told they'd be there shortly. They never once contacted me under their own initiative to tell me what was going on or to give me any update as to when I might receive them.
I was just getting to the point where I was going to ask for a refund and use the money to buy and indexing head to make my own, when they turned up, unannounced in November - several months late.

For what it's worth, although I was starting to get pretty frustrated with the poor communication, I would probably still use them again if there was something I needed which I couldn't make myself. Their kit is mostly pretty nice stuff. I wondered if perhaps the communication issue was just an American thing...

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Initially I wanted to order some kit from T3 so spent a while emailing Gabriel who was actually really helpful.

I ordered just under $5k USD worth of kit from T3 in June. The package arrived a few weeks later but they'd forgotten to include the new rear shafts I'd paid for. After this the communication deteriorated quite notably. I had to call and email them repeatedly over the next few months and kept getting told they'd be there shortly. They never once contacted me under their own initiative to tell me what was going on or to give me any update as to when I might receive them.
I was just getting to the point where I was going to ask for a refund and use the money to buy and indexing head to make my own, when they turned up, unannounced in November - several months late.

For what it's worth, although I was starting to get pretty frustrated with the poor communication, I would probably still use them again if there was something I needed which I couldn't make myself. Their kit is mostly pretty nice stuff. I wondered if perhaps the communication issue was just an American thing...

That'll be the one ;)