Sound System not working for phone calls

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
My 370Z has stopped transmitting sound for phone calls.

I haven't changed anything and also had my daughter check it over. We have re-paired the phone etc but still no sound. It's paired, I can see battery/signal strength and make calls but I have to speak on the phone. No calling tones either!

Any ideas?

Dale

Club Member
Rob, when you say you have 're-paired' them, do you mean switch the engine off and reconnect? Or have you told your phone to 'forget this device'?

Hopefully its just a glitch and if you properly reset and re-pair it might kick it back into working?

Also, does the microphone pick up? If you've your phone in your pocket and you make a call can the other person hear you?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Rob, when you say you have 're-paired' them, do you mean switch the engine off and reconnect? Or have you told your phone to 'forget this device'?

Hopefully its just a glitch and if you properly reset and re-pair it might kick it back into working?

Also, does the microphone pick up? If you've your phone in your pocket and you make a call can the other person hear you?

Told it to forget my phone and then started again- daughter did it whilst I was working on her car.

Phone in pocket - not tried that yet.:bow: