Wish I had the money.....

Tonyb

Active Forum User
Look much better in the flesh ! I went past one on the M40 about 6 years ago and wondered what the hell it was.... before they had released the 370 and I thought it was a prototype !

johnymd

Club Member
These have really grown on me. Not sure why this one looks so **** though. May just be the really bad choice of wheels. I've seen a lot of these that look just right with the correct size wheels and stance.

Dale

Club Member
Yeah, I quite like them too. A good option if you want two more seats.

This one with an Aston Martin/Ford Fiesta grille/bumper kit looks really good (and it would be even nicer if it fitted better :p)

infiniti-g35-coupe-by-damd.jpg

datsfun

Club Member
Beauty lies in the eye....and all that jazzs:smash:

..it's a much better looking car than 350, 370z,s. And all Z32's which have acres of FRP extensions:rofl:

Except for slick tops lovely ride which is awesome:thumbs:

All IMHO ;)

Lexx

Well-Known Forum User
They're actually not bad cars. A friend of mine has a modded one.

VQ35DE in a variation of the Z33 chassis.

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
Beauty lies in the eye....and all that jazzs:smash:

..it's a much better looking car than 350, 370z,s. And all Z32's which have acres of FRP extensions:rofl:

Except for slick tops lovely ride which is awesome:thumbs:

All IMHO ;)

Thank ya very much matey :D

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
I like it has a lot of possibilities, I like the aston martin front with out the badge and whack a super charger on it and it would have plenty of performance I'd of thought, I agree it's better looking than the 350z and the 370z not keen on either but that's maybe because I can't get in either lol