300ZX Z31 front wings 83/89 Bad news NLA

Northerner

Club Member
Having spoke to my parts manager mate at a dealer today regarding a Nearside Z31 wing, I found out some bad news. Basically he called Nissan UK about whether they were available thay said they have no UK wings in stock and Nissan has fallen out with their japanese supplier so no more. Apparently this info came to light after they ordered a wing for a 57 plate Murano only to be told some four weeks after the order that they were NLA ! So I guess this maybe a big problem for alot more models.

I have been on courtesyparts.com in the US which states they are sent within 2/4 days after the order being placed. The US wings at $299 each however have a hole in the front for a repeater and may not fit Uk vehicles :eek:

ChazL

Club Member
Z 31 front wings and other bits

Hi Northerner.
Have spare front ns and os wings for z31 also doors plus turbo bonnet also interior seats
from 2+2 in rare tan.
A couple of months ago I also sold my Z31 (OWNED FOR 19 YEARS) to a chap in Kent.
He wanted it as a donner car but has just informed me he is going to scrap it.
He is keeping the stainles exhaust system/ Ecu / etc.
The shame is the car had a simply superb late engine and completely re furbed auto gearbox.
and I fitted a spare rear hatch after rear glass smashed. It also had complete new rear discs /brakes/ etc If you would like to buy it from him as a scrap car let me know ASP with contact No AND WILL ARRANGE FOR YOU TO COLLECT .He reckons the scrap value around £300
Kindest regards
Charles

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Give your mate my number please mate,,Reid on 07923 428615 I can collect with a flat bed :) Cheers !