s/s exhaust

candy red

Club Member
sorry to hear you are having a nightmare the guys who done mine were great if you need any contact details pm me good luck :thumbs:

Derrick

Ped

Club Member
sorry to hear you are having a nightmare the guys who done mine were great if you need any contact details pm me good luck :thumbs:

Derrick

Exhaust sorted and much happier with it, still not as fine a job as yours, but pretty good for my needs and reasonable at £350. The guy did not quibble and remade the Y piece and changed the end can, with no further charge. Now sounds correct (to me) and is running better. Only issue now is the fuel pump is on its last legs, but that's another story...:( hope I can sort before Japfest!

candy red

Club Member
Glad you got it sorted in the end,sorry to hear of your fuel pump issue ,my car cut out on the way to getting my exhaust done and again coming back .Changed a few part think i have now sorted it see you at japfest all being well,P.S don't you just love these cars :driving:

Derrick

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Wont post any pics here of what was done until I get feedback from the guy who did it, think they just rushed it. Will give him a chance to redeem himself. :smash:

So, now redeemed, do you have some photos to share with us please ?

Chas, Derrick, Ped - what are your long-term feedbacks with 2" and 2 1/4" pipes, the 2-1 compared to the OEM 1x and silencer sizes vs exhaust 'noise' ?

Thanks.