He is back

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I want to see my name as top poster please :

Top Poster: NissanZ31 (4,294,967,291)

and my legal team have advised me to complain about a certain word printed by an officiel earlier here, next thing is we'll be allowed to say Condom :

Google map it : 32100 Condom

But that would cap it all..........:eek:

Or try this : 50620 Le Dézert

Or feel at home : 34440 Nissan-Lez-Enserune

Throttleton

Well-Known Forum User
Andy (admin)
The rules are there to be stuck to I agree.
My problem is the continental info from Sean was a big part of my summer/ winter plans.
The lack of info for this stuff should not have been banned as it effects the dim witted like me.
Silvain has done a great job as the big mouth of Sean but if a ban takes place coz the admin takes offence it would be helpfull if the banned member can at least have the chance to promote for the good of the car?

Nidge74

New Forum User
Andy (admin)
The rules are there to be stuck to I agree.
My problem is the continental info from Sean was a big part of my summer/ winter plans.
The lack of info for this stuff should not have been banned as it effects the dim witted like me.
Silvain has done a great job as the big mouth of Sean but if a ban takes place coz the admin takes offence it would be helpfull if the banned member can at least have the chance to promote for the good of the car?

If it happens again, (and it probably will) Sean can keep you up to date of events via e-mail or thru his datsun France club.

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
If it happens again, (and it probably will) Sean can keep you up to date of events via e-mail or thru his datsun France club.

Happen again ? :confused: you are so wrong, Sean has lost all interest in this club along with several other members which is a real shame :(. Guess we will have to ask Sean & his mates at datsun France to type in english so we can understand the useful stuff & the bull shit :).

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Happen again ? :confused: you are so wrong, Sean has lost all interest in this club along with several other members which is a real shame :(.
:eek:
Guess we will have to ask Sean & his mates at datsun France to type in english so we can understand the useful stuff & the bull shit :).
That can be arranged as can already be seen by a rather succesful Facebook page originating from Holland.............:bow:

There are several Z scenes and here is just one of them - whilst we're here, let's all be chums together.:thumbs:

AndyMinto

Inactive
Sean,
Talking about post no.s. I only have an auto and don't have anything other than third gear. How do ensure I don't shift into something that ain't there?