hill climb dates

ben240z

Club Member
Hi all.
Gurston Down Hillclimb for the dates for this years hill climb meetings at Gurston Down in Wiltshire.
This will be the last year for the Z for a little while as I have a new project to play with alongside the new car for Dee.

The Z will then have a well earned rest and rebuild as this will be the 14th consecutive season of events for the trusty Z|.

It will also be another development year as I am trying a new gearbox ready for the new engine that will be developed and installed over the next couple of years.

As usual any support is very welcome and if you want to camp over for the weekend and BBQ with us then you will be made very welcome.

Hope to see some of you through the season.

Cheers Ben

ps straight cut gearbox for sale if anyone wants it

Arkwright

Inactive
as you know, it's just a bit too far for me but very best wishes for the season as usual. Sock it to that TVR thingy!

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Ben, haven't been along for a while, we'll try and get down and give the you and the zed some support for it's last season!!

BlueGriff

Well-Known Forum User
Is it that time of year already ? Suppose I should put the engine together and pop it back in the car then.

ben240z

Club Member
new project confirmed so the Z will be resting after this season unless anyone wants to buy a drive for a season to carry on baiting the tvr

ben240z

Club Member
First time in years the Z will not be ready for the first meetings of the season but thats all part of the joys of developement.
I need my own machine shop

zman240uk

Club Member
First time in years the Z will not be ready for the first meetings of the season but thats all part of the joys of developement.
I need my own machine shop

Sorry to hear that Ben, but it could be worse. You could have a car that's been sat in your garage part built for the last 4 years :lol: