Spotted!

martinmac

Inactive
Just had a lovely day at our local Steam gathering, ok it rained for 20 minutes and I got soaked but its kind of expected this year.

There is always plenty to see there but I was overjoyed to see a beautiful 260z 2+2 in the main car stand. The rules have recently been changed to allow newer cars.

I was even more pleased to see a Z Club sticker in the rear window. It great to see that some owners are getting out and about.

Didnt have a camera with me but i will be taking one tomorrow. :thumbs:

Tim Jewitt

Well-Known Forum User
Saw this at a local classic car show a few months ago and snapped a couple of pics. Looked fantastic. Anyone here's?
11116d1353359877-spotted-imag0381-jpg

11117d1353359877-spotted-imag0382-jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0381.jpg
    IMAG0381.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 175
  • IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:

240Z Man

Well-Known Forum User
I can not tell you who it belongs to , I can tell you from the picture it was on display at Ugborough house near Exeter , in september.
I know this because i was looking at the car , and admiring it.

stuart barrie

Club Member
Silver S30 Would say 240z might have been 260z not close enough to be sure.
Was spotted heading to livingston centre saturday 26th September about 14.40.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well I've been out in my 110 Red car on both days this weekend, making the most of the dry and sunny weather. It really is a comfortable car and drives beautifully - my wife is quite happy in it, which helps.

johnymd

Club Member
I took the green car so didn't go down the strip. It was nice watching some racing and just checking out the cars. I'm normally stuck in the fire up lane all day and get to see nothing.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Are you sure there's not a flux capacitor in there, and it was yourself you saw leaving?

johnymd

Club Member
I think it will struggle to reach 88mph on that bit of road. Been driving a mixture of the green and black cars and it's amazing the difference a 2.8 makes (which is in the black one).

richiep

Club Member
I thought the green one pulled pretty strongly? (that's what Datsun Dave told me after he visited you a while back). Is the difference very noticeable? I had three years between my car being on the road with a standard L24 and then the current beefed up L28, so my frame of reference is woolly! (although I know it has a good 50-60hp more that the old engine and is generally a more aggressive animal)

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
Earlier in the week, possibly last week, I saw a dark coloured 240Z headed east on the M20 on a trailer. Anyone here?

asbojohn

Club Member
Shocked a little earlier today to see a blue 240/260 heading the opposite direction on the A428 near St Neots.

Anyone from here?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
So, no-one spotted me the other Sunday then on the A38 westbound..?

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 001 (2).JPG
    001 (2).JPG
    246.4 KB · Views: 62

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
i spotted rob old car in my z008 pics only just realised. getting all my zed photos printed off for my record of what zeds av seen

Attachments

• 240z_red1.jpg
    240z_red1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 42